Rss Feed
  1. Wishful Wednesday

    Wednesday, January 6, 2010




    Wishful Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Bluestocking at The Bluestocking Guide.

    You may recall my previous post about online sitcom, The Guild, starring Felicia Day who plays a socially maladjusted MMO player dealing with life - both virtual and real - and her guild mates. Recently it has announced that the show is getting it's very own comic and Dark House has released a preview of two different covers for issue one.



    What do you guys think? I quite like the one on the top as it shows the whole guild as their MMO avatars but then  the one on the bottom has that hint of when fantasy mixes with your reality.

    Terra

  2. 4 comments:

    1. Nina said...

      I like the first one! Very cool! :)

    2. Alyssa Kirk said...

      I like the first one. I'll have to tell Jake about this and the online sitcom. He's been a big fan of Ms Day since Dr. Horrible. It sounds like a lot of fun.

    3. Sounds interesting. Thanks for participating.

    4. Unknown said...

      I *love, love, LOVE* this show but it got accidentally deleted from my Netflix list and I couldn't remember the name. Thank you! Oh, and I didn't know about the comic but I like the first cover better. It looks more professionally drawn. (Although this post is over 2 years old so fat lot good my opinion is. {lol})

      Thanks again!

    Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...