Rss Feed
  1. Teaser Tuesdays

    Tuesday, January 5, 2010


     Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
    • Grab your current read
    • Open to a random page
    • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
    • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
    • Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

    "The king is an incompetent, treacherous, foul-mouthed child, so I am going to make this very clear. I'm a first-rate wetboy. He's a second rate king. I won't work for him."
    From page 154 of The Way of Shadows, Book One of The Night Angel Trilogy by Brent Weeks.

    Terra

  2. 6 comments:

    1. Oh... This sounds good! I have this book on my shelf to read. I hate to admit I have been to tied up with other books to get to it. I am really anxious to read your review on it.

      I will get to my tuesday post here later. Thanks for the great teaser!

    2. Erin said...

      Sounds interesting! You always seem to pick books that tap me on the shoulder and say, "Hey! You should read me!" :D

    3. jlshall said...

      Interesting. Not sure what a wetboy is, but it sounds like he might be getting into dangerous territory! Great teaser!
      Here's mine.

    4. Yesss, I really enjoyed this book! Makes me want to jump a couple books in my TBR pile and continue on with the next one. Happy reading!

      My TT

    5. Nina said...

      Nice teaser, very nice. Now i want to read this. I don't like teasers, they always make me want to read the book. LOL!

    6. Alyssa Kirk said...

      Great teaser. I've got to get this one!

    Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...