Rss Feed
  1. What's On the Bookshelf

    Sunday, January 24, 2010

    It has been a bit of a slow week for me, reading wise. I have been running around looking at cars and in this heat that does not leave much energy left over for book hunting or even reading.

    However, after enjoying Dreaming Again, edited by Jack Dann, so much I decided to pick up another of the anthologies that he edited as it was available down at the library. I also hope to, sometime soon, get the chance to read some of his own actual writings.


    Gathering the Bones edited by Jack Dann, Dennis Etchison, and Ramsey Campbell.
    This anthology contains thirty-four (34) short stories of horror from Australia, Great Britain, and the United States. It looks like some really great authors have contributed to Gathering the Bones and I really look forward to reading all thirty-four short stories.

    In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. Go here to find out more.

    Terra

  2. 4 comments:

    1. oh scary! hope you enjoy! happy reading!

    2. Oooh, freaky cover. Gotta love scary stories though...hope you like it! :)

    3. Stephanie said...

      This looks like a great read. And I love your blog -- the template is so pretty. :-)

    4. Ooh this one sounds good! Hope you like it!

    Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...