Rss Feed
  1. What's On the Bookshelf

    Monday, January 11, 2010

    I am posting this a day later than I normally would due to the fact that yesterday I was busy partying hard and celebrating my 21st birthday!

    With all of the party preparations I did not have any time to spare for book hunting over the past week but people were very generous to me this birthday and I did receive one book among my gifts.



    Fallen by Lauren Kate
    I have been wanting to read this book after a woman came into the library where I work and ranted and raved to me about how good she thought it was.
    I also love the cover on this one.

    I also received a gorgeous ribbon bookmark with an owl charm on it along with Fallen. I shall have to try and upload a photo. I always love a nice bookmark. Not to ignore my other gifts, of course! I had expressed a desire for more silver jewelery and let's just say that now I shall never feel short of silver accessories ever again! I also received some beautiful gold jewelery and I type this post while sitting at a brand spanking desk!

    In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. Go here to find out more.

    Terra

  2. 4 comments:

    1. Rebecca said...

      Fallen looks really good. Hope you enjoy reading it.

    2. Erin said...

      Happy Belated Birthday!

      The cover looks beautiful. Can't wait to read your review on it.

    3. Happy Birthday! Hope this year is a good one for ya!

    4. Happy Birthday!!!

      Looks like you got a good book for your birthday. It sounds like a wonderful book. I hope you enjoy it.

    Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...