Rss Feed
  1. The Perfect Reading Spot

    Saturday, November 7, 2009


    So, I was wondering, where is everyone's' favourite place to hideaway for a few hours to read? Do you have a favourite chair? Maybe a beach or a park where you like to go?

    On a nice sunny day I love to go and pull one of the chairs over by the back garden into a sunny spot to read in. If we actually had any cushioning on the deck chair by our pool I would probably claim that. When it is not so warm I lie on my bed to read. My bedroom window faces out west and I get all of the afternoon sun keeping my room a nice cozy spot to curl up in with a book.

    You might have guessed that I love the sun and hate the cold. One day when I am, of course, very rich I am going to live half of the year in the Southern hemisphere and half of the year in the Northern hemisphere and skip winter all together.

    It is spring here and today was pretty warm and sunny so I found a nice warm spot in the backyard and pulled up a chair. Mum had even turned on the little water feature so I ending up having a very nice little spot to relax in. Usually I am pretty good at being sun smart but today I forgot to put on any sunscreen and now have bright red shoulders! Yeowch! My first sunburn of the season and hopefully the last. So not a smart move. Always remember to slip, slop, slap kiddies!

    Terra

  2. 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...