Rss Feed
  1. What's on the Bookshelf

    Monday, September 7, 2009

    Okay, What's on the Bookshelf will officially be on Monday's. I know I said Fridays but I decided that I like Monday's better. Just because.

    A friend let me borrow some books to read and I really have hung on to them for far too long. So, by posting them here on the Bookshelf, I officially promise to finish them asap! Last week proved to be a pretty busy one for me and I am sure that people noticed that while I squeezed in some hit and run posts for the Zombie Challenge, I didn't get much reviewing done. Time to pull up my socks, methinks.

    Coming up we have:
    Shadows in the Darkness by Elaine Cunningham



    Last Wish by Andrzej Sapkowski



    The Demon Awakens by R.A. Salvatore

    And of course...

    Fire Study by Maria V. Snyder

    Even though the Zombie Challenge is now over, I also may try to post up my reviews of World War Z and The Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks.

    Terra

  2. 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...