Rss Feed
  1. BINGO Beautiful Blog Award

    Friday, September 4, 2009

    At this rate, I am never going to recover from the case of warm fuzzies I have head ever since last Tuesday. This award has been bestowed upon me by Rachy (Parajunkee). She runs a great blog and has a super cute layout. Go check it out!

    Now I get the joy of passing this award along to...

    BEAUTIFUL Feed Your Imagination
    INFORMATIVE A BookLover's Diary
    NEIGHBOURLY vvb32 Reads
    GORGEOUS All About {n}
    OUTSTANDING The Neverending Shelf

    And Bingo was his name-oh!

    Terra
    | |


  2. 2 comments:

    1. vvb32 reads said...

      Yay! congrats to you. Sweeet, I'm N. Thanks for thinking of me.

    2. Congrats! And thank you so much for passing it on to me. Now I have the warm fuzzies. :D

    Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...