Rss Feed
  1. What's on the Bookshelf

    Friday, August 28, 2009

    Next up I will be reading and reviewing:



    Club Dead
    by Charlaine Harris
    It's time for more Sookie Stackhouse! My review will be up shortly.



    Magic Study by Maria V. Snyder
    I loved Poison Study and I am already truly stuck into this one.



    Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden
    This is my "modern classic" pick for the Classics Challenge.
    It's about time that I get started on that...



    The Whale Warriors by Peter Heller
    Because I happen to quite like whales. ♥

    I will try to get into the swing of posting this every Friday, methinks. Just probably not usually at 12:30 in the morning...

    Terra

  2. 1 comments:

    1. bookmagic said...

      I just finished my first Sookie Stackhouse read and can't wait to start my second.

    Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...