Rss Feed
  1. What's on the Bookshelf

    Saturday, August 1, 2009

    Here's the latest additions to my bookshelf. Expect reviews soon!



    Obernewtyn by Isobelle Carmody
    I cannot believe I waited so long to read this series! Have definitely been enjoying Obernewtyn so far.




    Living Dead in Dallas
    by Charlaine Harris
    Having really enjoyed Dead Until Dark I am more than happy to start cracking open the spine of this next book in the series.



    Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder
    I haven't started on this one yet, but the premise has me interested. Here's hoping that it lives up to expectations.



    Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr
    I have heard positive things about Wicked Lovely. I'm not convinced yet if it will be my "kind of thing" or not but I am still more than willing to give it a try.


    Until next time,
    Terra

  2. 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...