So, I may have, erm, accidentally fallen asleep. For ten whole hours. I was going to stay up until at least 1AM and sleep until 6 or 7AM but I guess my tired brain had other plans. Instead I managed to doze off while reading around eleven o'clock - only one hour in to the Read-A-Thon. I do think that I can still catch up. I am a third of the way through the first Harry Potter book and I don't see why it should take more than two hours to finish the rest. Maybe I can push for one hour?
Okay, so to get back in to the groove of things, I am going to take part in the mid-event meme - a survey!
2. How many books have you read so far?
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?
9. Are you getting tired yet?
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?