Rss Feed
  1. 100 Mile Fitness Challenge Round 3

    Saturday, April 10, 2010


    Lately I have been doing a pretty good job at keeping up the exercise, if I do say so myself, but sometimes I still need a bit of motivation to keep me going. Especially at this time of the year as Australia leaves summer behind and the weather starts to turn cool again making it is oh so tempting to ditch the jogging shoes and curl up with a good book and a mug of hot chocolate. The 100 Mile Fitness Challenge is a great and fun way for us bloggers to motivate each other to keep healthy and active.

    I participated in the first round but joined the challenge quite late and didn't manage to achieve the goal of 100 miles of exercise and fitness. This time around I am jumping on the bandwagon nice and early and have plenty of time to hopefully achieve a goal of 200 miles. Only, to not confuse my poor brain, I am setting my goal in kilometres. I think in kilometres and my exercise bike only reads in kilometres so it is a lot easier for me to track. This makes my 200 mile goal approximately a 322km goal. That's the one downfall of kilometres - it suddenly seems like a lot more exercise!

    Head on over to the 100 Mile Fitness Challenge blog to learn more about the challenge and to set your exercise goal!

    Terra

  2. 1 comments:

    1. Ooooh--I tried to convert miles to kilometers for a few participants the first round and finally gave up. :) Glad you have it all worked out. Although, with 15 minutes = a mile for non-running activities it makes it easier to keep track!

      Good luck with your goals!!

    Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...