Rss Feed
  1. Teaser Tuesday

    Tuesday, July 27, 2010

     



    Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
    • Grab your current read
    • Open to a random page
    • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
    • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
    • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


    "And it's only a matter of time before they kill us all. Mwah-ha-ha! You really do watch too many movies, don't you?"

    Page 58 from The Awakening by Kelley Armstrong.

    Terra
    | |


  2. 11 comments:

    1. Jenny N. said...

      Nice tease, I love this series.

    2. Darlyn said...

      Whoa..I know that laugh. Mua ha ha..!

      Here's my TT;

      http://darlynandbooks.blogspot.com/2010/07/teaser-tuesdays-vampire-kisses.html

    3. Terra said...

      ^ Ha ha. Yeah, I loved picking this teaser just for that laugh. <3

    4. Deepali said...

      ha ha! this is such a great laugh :)
      My Teaser today is from a fiction book set in Ancient China, which reads like fairy tale fantasy. Great Stuff.
      http://readseverything.blogspot.com/

    5. Deepali said...

      Please also drop by and help me name my blog :)

    6. Manga Maniac said...

      Oh, I love your teaser!

      My teasers are here Manga Maniac Cafe

    7. The Darkest Powers did have moments of levity, this one included! My Teaser

      jackie ^_^

    8. Great teaser. This is my favourite YA series

    9. Alayne said...

      Hahah Mwahaha is funny! My teasers are at The Crowded Leaf.

    10. pussreboots said...

      Enjoy your book. Mine's from Devil to Pay, a book I wrote.

    11. Great teaser! I have been wanting to get into this series and it sounds amazing. The teaser too! :)

      The new look is beautiful. :)

      If you would like to stop by I did a teaser as well...
      http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/2010/07/teaser-tuesday-37.html

    Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...