Rss Feed
  1. 10% Off at the Book Depository!

    Wednesday, July 28, 2010


    Closed
     
    Who wants 10% off from the Book Depository? The Book Depository is currently celebrating its sixth birthday and to celebrate they have given people the opportunity to send vouchers for 10% off to their friends! I've decided that I would love to share this opportunity with my followers here On the Bookshelf!

    I will send in for the first ten followers who leave a comment below with their email address to receive vouchers for 10% off. If you are not already a follower, please click follow down in the right side bar. Let me know if you want one by 08/08/10.

    If you are concerned about spam, The Book Depository promises that once they have emailed you your voucher they will discard your email and bother you no more.

    The Book Depository ends the offer on August 31st 2010.

    Terra

  2. 5 comments:

    1. Jo-Anne said...

      You have an award at my blog.
      www.strangecandyreviews.blogspot.com

    2. Unknown said...

      I do! matthewtole {at} gmail {dot} com

      P.S. Your blog is great! I've been reading it for a while and I think it's fantastic.

    3. Chantel said...

      I'd love a voucher!
      cwilliams127 at gmail dot com

    4. Sounds Great!!!

      m-hussein(at)hotmail(dot)co(dot)uk

    5. Denny said...

      This is an awesome giveaway - xoxoxox

      dennypsp@hotmail.com

    Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...