Rss Feed
  1. What's on the Bookshelf

    Sunday, June 13, 2010

    In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren Go here to find out more.

    The Dead-Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan
    The Angus & Robertson store in town is having a big moving sale - 40 to 50 per cent off! My budget is rather tight at the moment but seeing as I had been lusting after this book for ages I took advantage of the opportunity to snag it cheap. I really look forward to reading it. The book that comes before it, The Forest of Hands and Teeth, was actually the first book I reviewed for this blog!

    Alias Season One
    I loved this show back when it was on the air and am really enjoying the chance to watch it again. I've basically spent the last week revisiting season one instead of my usual reading and blogging tendencies. It is just so easy to get sucked in again! Look for my  review in the next day or so.

    Terra

  2. 1 comments:

    1. bookmagic said...

      I love Alias, Jennifer garner is so awesome in it

    Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...