Rss Feed
  1. Honest Scrap Award

    Monday, March 8, 2010


    Okay, a massive thanks goes to Nicole from Books, Books Everywhere, Jamye from Fiction Fanatic, Melissa from My World, and Mummazappa from The Book Nerd Club.

    This award asks that we reveal ten honest things about ourselves before passing it on to ten other people.
    1. I am terrified of cockroaches
    2. I like to keep a stash of chocolate in the top drawer of my bedside table. (If any goes missing I will know that it was one of you guys who took it!)
    3. I think that Tuomas Holopainen is a genius.
    4. I spend way too much time and money down at my local bookstore.
    5. And even more time and money at my local music store.
    6. My real name is Rebecca. It seemed like there was already plenty of Rebeccas out in the litereary blogosphere so I chose to blog under the name Terra, which has already been my internet alias for a number of years.
    7. I wish that life were a musical.
    8. I want to go to Middle-earth.
    9. I can kill you with my brain. Okay, that is not so honest.
    10. I am the final cylon. No, I suppose that this is not very honest either. Or is it?
    I would like to pass this award on to:
    1. Laughing Stars
    2. Daydreams and Wanderings
    3. Misfit Salon
    4. The Book Vixen
    5. Book Magic
    6. Tales of Whimsy
    7. Lucid Conspiracy
    8. Literary Life
    9. On the Nightstand
    10. My Fluttering Heart
     Terra 

    1. 0 comments:

      Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...