Rss Feed
  1. Awardathon

    Wednesday, February 24, 2010

     


    Okay, I'm pulling myself out of my emotional funk brought on by the events of the past few days and getting the ball rolling again. To do so I am going to be passing on the massive backlog of blog awards that I am yet to post about. Some of these date as far back as last September! Eeeek! Sorry guys!

    Starting tomorrow there will be an award "ceremony" here everyday until each and every last award is acknowledged and passed along. Tomorrow there will also finally be a review as I know that my review of The Painted Man is now way past due. Tomorrow I will get reading again.

    Above all, I am going to make tomorrow a good day.

    Terra

  2. 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...