Rss Feed
  1. Dear November...

    Monday, November 1, 2010

    Please be merciful.

    Today I started my new full-time job, which I think started off well. I'll be spending the next six (6) months working in an university library so it's all very different, new, exciting, and occasionally confusing and exhausting. When I got home today I promptly collapsed in a heap on the couch and immersed myself in Battle for Middle-earth II for several hours.

    As a result I have not written a word for NaNoWriMo and I have for you no witty post or insightful review planned for NaBloPoMo. November is always my favourite month for creativity but it just isn't going to happen today. In fact...

    Dear November,

    Would you mind maybe going away and coming back later?

    Kindest, yet somewhat frazzled, regards,

    Terra

  2. 6 comments:

    1. Darlyn said...

      Don't worry hun. I think everyone have their own hard times. Hope everything goes well and best of luck on your new job!

    2. vvb32 reads said...

      just to say, good luck on the new job!

    3. I hope all goes well with your job. :) I was hoping to try Nanowrite this year, but with the way things have worked out November is going to be crazy for me so I didn't sign up. I think I'll take a month next year and try to do my own little writing thing. But all should be calm by next year for me to join in and try it out. I wish you the best and hope all works out for you to get to your writing. :) Best of luck to you.

    4. Hey Terra. I hope you are doing well and all is going great for you at the new job. I know you mentioned you wont be on as much, but had to stop by to say hi and hope all is well for you. :)

      Hope the holiday season isn't to crazy for you. Have a great holiday and new year. :)

    5. Terra said...

      Thanks for dropping in Melissa. I did end up getting completely swamped and, although I hadn't planned for it, the blog unfortunately ended up going on the back burner. I've still been squeezing in some reading whenever I can though and hopefully I'll get up some blog posts very shortly. :)

    Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...