Rss Feed
  1. Lauren Kate Facebook Chat!

    Tuesday, August 17, 2010

    Terrible news! I dislocated my left knee cap and everything hurts and I'm stuck on crutches!

    Great news! Author Lauren Kate will be chatting and answering questions with fans on the Dymocks Facebook page This Friday at 10am (GMT+10)! Lauren Kate has penned hit books The Betrayal of Natalie Hargrove, Fallen, and it's upcoming highly anticipated sequel, Torment. So far, I have only read Fallen but I am definitely keen to read some more of her work. You can check out my review of Fallen here.

    Dymocks Booksellers is an Australian chain so I will forgive international followers for not yet being familiar with them. However, now is the time to mosey on over and "like" their Facebook page to ensure that you don't miss out on chatting with Lauren Kate!

    Terra

  2. 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...